Oops something went wrong
  • {{ error }}

How do I use the Citizen Portal?

We have provided user guidance that will be able to assist you with navigating around the Citizens Portal and applying for Two Year Old Funding. The guidance can be found by clicking here.

Why can I not use the self service portal for all council services for my family?
Some council services are very specialised and are only accessed through referrals / contacting the relevant Team. We are looking at the possibility of increasing the number of services available through this self service portal over time and we will let you know if other services become available.

What can I do if the page is not displaying properly?
To use this site it is recommended you use one of the following browsers:

  • Internet Explorer 10 or Higher
  • Google Chrome (latest version)
  • Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
  • Safari (latest version)

I don’t want to access services online
Families can still have eligibility checks carried out at:

Early Education and Childcare Providers can be found on My Life in Bolton. Approved Two Year Old Childcare Providers can be found by using the 'funded childcare' dropdown option.